Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Success!

I fell off the healthy band wagon since I last posted. Thankfully, I got back on last month. I've lost 2 pounds. It's not much but it's a lot to me. I got an elliptical. I only use it if I go over my calorie allotment. But I've gained endurance. It sounds pathetic, but when I first started I was winded after 30 seconds! Then I slowly pushed myself and now I am at 5 minutes without stopping. My goal is to be able to do 30-45 minutes without stopping. I like the elliptical because it's less impact than running and I don't have to go out in public.
Today was a great day and I'm really proud of myself. By the way, those green teas from Wendy's is delish! And if you take a pic with the hashtag #share4adoption, they'll donate 5 dollars to the Wendy's adoption foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment