Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Spaghetti Madness

Alright, if I'm correct, my sister still has Thursdays designated as Spaghetti Madness Night in her house. I don't have a designated night, but I do have spaghetti sprinkled all over my monthly dinner plan. Dr. Hooper is here to share what is possibly the most offensively cheap dinner, and/or a runner up to rice and beans.

Prescription #1: Spaghetti!

I caught these bad boys in a sale at my grocery store, 10 for $10. You can buy 5 of each item and store them in the back of your pantry. 


I like to take it a step further and make this meal even more offensive by making my own garlic bread. I buy a loaf of white bread for .98 cents, smear some butter and garlic salt on it, and throw it in the broiler til it's soggy. I don't like crunchy garlic bread.


Please, please serve your chillins some kind of fruit or vegetable. Just cuz you're broke doesn't mean your kids don't need to eat right! We have tons of grapes, still, from the $1.99 per pound sale.

Your welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment