Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Frozen Dinner Roll Pizzas

I got a job. At a grocery store. It's pretty awful. All my passion for ads and couponing is GONE. And I hate cooking now, too. So I've been trying to get inspiration from Pinterest to keep from eating out for dinner. I found this recipe and my family loves it. Dr. Hooper in the houuuse!
Prescription #1: Frozen Dinner Roll Pizzas

What you'll need:
Rhodes Dinner Rolls
Pizza Sauce
Any toppings you like
Olive oil
Italian seasoning
Garlic salt

Step 1: Oil a baking sheet with olive oil, and sprinkle a little Italian seasoning on it. Arrange as many rolls and can fit (they stretch out to about 3 inches in diameter). Allow your dinner rolls to unthaw for about 1-1 1/2 hours. Then stretch them out, starting from the center and working your way out to the edges. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

 
Step 2: Add whatever toppings you like, as much of it as you like. I usually use a tablespoon of sauce, a tablespoon of mozzarella, then sprinkle with garlic salt, and add some pepperoni.
 
 
Step 3: Bake for about 10-15 minutes. It's really tasty to dip the crust in more olive oil. There ya go! Quick, cheap, and easy. Your welcome.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment