Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lobster Tails

I got a pretty good deal on lobster tails from my grocery store. They were $5.00 a piece, wild caught in Canada. I didn't take any pictures except for the finished product because I wasn't sure what I was doing. This is the first time I've made lobster tails, and I used this video as a reference. It's very informative and hilarious, too:

My parents went to Boston for their 30th wedding anniversary and their 50th birthdays. I thought, mmm, some lobster would be delicious. So in honor of their trip, I made these today on the day they're coming back. Also, the Broncos play today. We are 5-0!!!!!!!!! Let's make it 6-0, Peyton!

Here is my finished product. I actually think mine look better than the lady's in the video because my shells turned red:


No comments:

Post a Comment